Chancellor Construction, with over 4 years trading history, is a professional project management company in Auckland. Chancellor is engaged in various aspects of real estate development, including SPEC build, design build, high rise apartment, and corporate client project etc. Chancellor Construction prides itself on the core value of efficiency, professionalism, and quality. The company completed government housing projects in Glen Innes for Housing NZ in 2015 and is currently partnering with a large scale commercial construction company in constructing of 125 Albany apartments. Chancellor Construction also has residential housing projects located in Albany, Greenhithe, Takapuna, Flatbush, Avondale, Henderson, Riverhead, Hobsonville, Whenuapai and Karaka. In 2017, Chancellor Construction is developing numbers of residential housing projects in Takanini, allied with Housing New Zealand.
CHANCELLOR ELITE PROGRAMME – ACCOUNTING
The program aligns with school schedules and starting dates. Specific duration will depend on candidates’availability, minimum 3 months recommended. A realistic view of work will be gained through meaningful, hands-on experiences. CEP is looking for students in accounting field at the moment. You will be able to access to Xero, MYOB payroll, and massive accounting practical works. This position will be located in 15 Accent Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland.
· Current student majoring in Accounting, prefer a first-year student completing a master degree or a second-year student completing a bachelor degree.
· Excellent English both in oral and written.
· Advanced level of understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook& Internet.
· Confident with Debtors & Creditors: entering invoices, payments, reconciliations, etc.
· Confident & professional phone manner.
· The ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
· Collaborate effectively with the team.
· Great initiative with a positive and happy disposition.
· Valid Driving Licence and have access or own your own vehicle.
CHANCELLOR TEAM WAITING FOR YOU
If you are interested in going forward for this position, please apply via email: email@example.com (please attach your CV and academic transcript).
Closing date for application: 27 August 2017
原文始发于微信公众号（新西兰Unitec）：读会计的学生看过来～Chancellor Construction 又招Accounting实习生啦!