The International Student Ambassador (ISA) project is a unique opportunity for you to receive important safety information direct from the NZ Police and to share that with your fellow students.
– Learn current trends of crime and victimisation
– Learn prevention tips on how to keep safe
– Get to meet officials from other government agencies
– Help your fellow students keep safe
– Give suggestions to the Police
– Build relationship with the Police.
– An added reference point when writing your future CV.
– Attend a meeting once a month with the Police at the Auckland Central Police station (this will not interfere with your school period).
– Share the information you learned from the Police with your fellow students
– This is on a voluntary basis
If you are interested and wish to get more details, please contact Qiao Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org
She will assist you in completing some forms to send the application to the Auckland Central Police.